This locality covers the area between Fordingbridge, Lymington, and Lyndhurst, on the west side of the New Forest.
There are 11 practices, including:
- The Arnewood Practice, New Milton
- New Milton Health Centre, New Milton
- Ringwood Medical Centre, Ringwood
- Chawton House Surgery, Lymington
- New Forest Central Medical Group, Brockenhurst and Sway
- The Fordingbridge Surgery, Fordingbridge
- Wistaria and Milford Surgery, Lymington and Milford-on-Sea
- Lyndhurst Surgery, Lyndhurst
- Cornerways Medical Centre, Ringwood
- Twin Oaks Medical Centre, Bransgore and Burley
- Barton Surgery, Barton-on-Sea and Lymington
Facts and figures
In this area there are approximately 107,472 registered patients and 76 GPs. 24% of the population in this area are aged 75 and over. Key health issues include diabetes, heart failure and depression. The GP lead is Professor Johnny Lyon-Maris.
Each practice will have some form of patient group. Some have groups that meet regularly and some have a list that they contact when they have a survey to complete or want feedback. If you would like to find out more about patient groups at your surgery please do visit their website through the links above.