Eastleigh Southern Parishes covers the area to the east of Southampton including Hamble.
There are five practices, including:
- West End Surgery, West End
- Blackthorn Health Centre, Hamble
- Hedge End Medical Centre, Hedge End
- Bursledon Surgery, Bursledon
- St Lukes and Botley Surgery, Hedge End and Botley
Facts and figures
In this area, there are approximately 50,683 registered patients and around 30 GPs. Key health issues include obesity, asthma and chronic kidney disease. The GP lead is Dr Karl Graham of Hedge End Medical Centre.
Each practice will have some form of patient group. Some have groups that meet regularly and some have a list that they contact when they have a survey to complete or want feedback. If you would like to find out more about patient groups at your surgery please do visit their website through the link above.