Eastleigh North and Test Valley South are in the middle of the West Hampshire area, covering Eastleigh, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley and Romsey.
There are nine practices:
- The Fryern Surgery, Chandler’s Ford
- Archers Practice, Eastleigh
- Parkside Family Practice, Eastleigh
- St. Andrew’s Surgery, Eastleigh
- Park & St Francis Surgery, Chandler’s Ford
- Boyatt Wood Surgery, Eastleigh
- Alma Road Surgery, Romsey
- North Baddesley Health Centre, North Baddesley
- Abbeywell Surgery, Romsey
Facts and figures
In this area, there are approximately 106,000 registered patients and around 60 GPs. Key health issues include palliative care, asthma and physical disabilities. The GP lead is Dr Stuart Ward of The Fryern Surgery.
Each practice will have some form of patient group. Some have groups that meet regularly and some have a list that they contact when they have a survey to complete or want feedback. If you would like to find out more about patient groups at your surgery please do visit their website through the link above.